we love animals here at hello, and we're super excited to support the ASPCA's® "come to their rescue" effort.
please post a picture to instagram with your pet and tag it with @helloproducts and #choosefurryfriends, and we'll donate $1 to the ASPCA, with a maximum donation of $10,000. now a simple selfie can put pets in more happy homes. talk about friendly.
one winner will be chosen each friday of the campaign to win a prize pack filled with goodies from hello.
one grand prize winner will be chosen at the end of the campaign to win a prize pack from hello + a one year subscription box filled with goodies for their pet.campaign is from 2/13 to 3/13. terms and conditions apply
hello products®: hello products + ASPCA #choosefurryfriends post-to-donate Campaign
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. To enter, you must log onto www.facebook.com/helloproducts Facebook® page, @helloproducts Twitter page or @helloproducts Instagram page and upload a photo of your pet with the Hashtag #choosefurryfriends between 12:00am EST on February 13,2015 and 3:00pm EST on March 13,2015
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries including become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor (defined below) and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, delayed, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am EST on February 13,2015 and ends at 3:00pm EST on March 13,2015
3. Eligibility. Participation in the Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents located within one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of date of entry. Only entries originating from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia are eligible. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are void. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Hello Products LLC, (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) weekly winner will be each Friday at noon EST, starting February 20, 2015 and continuing to Friday, March 13, 2015 and (1) grand prize winner will be chosen randomly at noon EST on March 13, 2015. All winners will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize(s). (1) Grand prize (s): 1 Year subscription to BarkBox or MeowBox+ prize pack from hello products. (3) Weekly winners will receive a prize pack from hello products. Total approximate aggregate retail value of the: prizes is $350. All prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of any unavailability of any portion of the prizes, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner.
6. Notification. Sponsor will notify the prize winner by announcing the name on a comment on the Facebook post, Instagram post or Twitter post with an email address for the winner to respond to Sponsor. The winners will be required to respond to Sponsor using that email and to sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of prize notification. If a winner does not respond or sign and return the affidavit and release for any reason within five (5) calendar days of the Sponsor’s notification attempt, if winner rejects prize, or, in the event of any noncompliance by winner with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected by Sponsor from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, and the winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, i.e.Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, outrages, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned Facebook account by Facebook. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF FACEBOOK AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES,IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OREXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. These Official Rules and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the County of Montclair, New Jersey. Each entrant accepts and agrees to arbitrate any controversy or claim and consents to New Jersey as the jurisdiction and location for arbitration. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes.
11. List of Winners/Winner’s Name. To obtain the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 24,2014 to: Alana Visconti at363 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite 2D Montclair, NJ 07042
12. Sponsor. Hello Products LLC 363 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite 2D Montclair, NJ 07042
meet the friends behind the friendly.
it’s not trite if it’s true: it’s all about the people. and at hello, we are building an outrageously passionate and professional team that wants to change the world.meet the team