No products in the cart.
shop best sellers
hello® naturally friendly™ sweet mint vegan SPF lip balm
- water resistant (80 minutes)
- 8-hour moisturization.
- dermatologically tested.
- cruelty free. not tested on animals.
- no beeswax. no petrolatum. no parabens. no brainer.
- tube made from 60% recycled material.
say hello to a naturally friendly™ vegan lip balm – these sticks of awesome are formulated with a super smooth blend of coconut and olive oils to moisturize plus SPF to protect: super. perfect. friendly. bonus. pucker up, buttercup and enjoy this delish sweet mint flavor.
active ingredient: zinc oxide 9.20% (sunscreen)
inactive ingredients: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, isoamyl laurate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, behenyl behenate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lauryl laurate, polyhydroxystearic acid, hydrogenated olive oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, flavor, triethoxycaprylylsilane, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, tocopherol, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract*, glycine soja (soybean) oil.
click and twist to open. apply to lips. smile. repeat.
- Byrdie.com – These Are July’s Hottest New Beauty Launches. – “Say hello to summer with a natural, vegan lip balm that makes sun protection simple. The new Naturally Friendly Sweet Mint Vegan SPF Lip Balm ($5) from Hello is formulated with a super-smooth blend of coconut and olive oils to moisturize, while SPF 15 offers some much-needed protection for your lips.”